These small IR receivers have been designed for mounting in very small
spaces. They may be mounted under shelf edges, cabinet ledges, in wall
speakers, etc. – anywhere an inconspicuous appearance is desired. The high
sensitivity of these receivers allows placement behind speaker grilles and still
receive IR commands up to 60 feet away*.
• Wire channel for clean installation.
• System testing red-talk-back LED.
• Includes 3-Terminal Block for easy extension to remote room locations.
• Infrared carrier frequency bandwidth: 30 - 60 kHz.
• Reception range: Up to 60 feet.*
• Reception angle: +/- 60 degrees.
• Cable requirements: See “INSTALLATION” below.
• Max. Transmission length: 1 mile using 18 gauge wire.
• Maximum current output: 100mA.
• Drives IR emitters through Xantech Connecting Blocks, Controllers, etc.
• Dimensions: 2.55” x 0.55” x 0.35” (65mm x 14mm x 9mm).
• Power requirements: +12VDC, 10mA.
* Depending on remote control output strength and ambient conditions