- Extends high definition displays up to 135 feet (41 meters) from the source at 1080i
- Extends high definition displays up to 115 feet (35 meters) from the source at 1080p
- Eliminates equipment noise in the viewing environment
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i
- IR send and receive over CAT-5e
- CAT-5e or CAT-6 cable acceptable
- HDMI™ 1.3 compatible
- HDCP compliant
- Compatible with Xantech infrared receivers and emitters
- General Info: Power Supply - Input:100-240V, Output: 12VDC, 6W max. (included)
- Fit in Standard Decora Plate
- Dimensions: 1.5"W X 2.50"D X 4.125"H (Both transmitter and receiver)
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
It is highly recommended to simulate the installation before the wiring job takes place.
Not all wiring components (CAT5e, CAT6 wires and RJ-45 crimps) are made to the
same standard. The compatibility of the HDMIC5IRD and the various quality of wiring
components may result in performance differences that can complicate an installation.
As with any installation, do not make any wiring connections when the extender system
is powered on. Doing so may result in equipment failure.