The HD88CC5 eight-source, eight-zone, high-definition matrix switcher allows Hi-Definition Video and
digital Audio signals to be sent over standard Coax cable or CAT5 cable with virtually no loss. Both
coaxial component and CAT5 video outputs are active simultaneously, making it possible to distribute
eight sources to sixteen outputs at the same time.
The HD88C has the same great features as the HD88CC5 without the CAT5 output. The HD88C is
ideal for installations requiring local switching and distribution up to 250'.
The HD88CC5 and HD88C units are expandable up to 32 discreet Outputs (ZONES) by paralleling
the inputs of up to 4 8x8 units.
- Size: 17" W x 7-3/4" D x 5-3/4" H
- Weight: 12.6 lbs (12.6 kilos)
- Controllable through IR and RS232 commands
- Optional Rack Mount kit available (RM3UKIT)
- Power Requirements (120VAC, 0.25A, 50-60Hz) Supports 240VAC with appropriate switch setting (See Rear Panel, Item #3)
- Operates in temperatures up to 55 degrees Celsius
- Video Input: Component Video YPbPr (YCbCr) - Gold Plated RCA
- Audio Input: SPDIF PCM Coaxial - Gold Plated RCA
- Active A/V Loop Thru (for Expansion): Gold Plated RCA
- Bandwidth supports resolutions of 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i
- Coax Output Distance: 250ft (76m) - Gold Plated RCA
- CAT5/E Output Distance: 1,000ft (304m) - RJ45